|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 19 cm|
Sandu Keshita Hair Oil | 100 ml
|Net Quantity||100 millilitre|
|Item Weight||110 Grams|
About this item
- STRENGTHEN HAIR ROOTS:Extremely helpful in getting a stronger grip on your hair roots & helps prevent hair fall problems. It works on your scalp, nourishes it deeply, helps your hair remain healthy & strong, it is extremely helpful in getting a stronger grip on your hair roots & helps prevent hair fall. It directly works on your scalp & nourishes it deeply, so your hair breakage starts to reduce.It fosters hair follicles and helps your hair remain healthy, strong & lustrous with a youthful glow.
- DEEP NOURISHING : According to ayurvedic experts, Sandu Keshita hair oil is dense and is an effective hair solution for most dry scalp problems. The oil penetrates deep within the scalp and nourishes from its roots, so the dry scalp easily turns to a moisturized one.
- SHINY AND YOUTHFUL HAIR: Sandu Keshita hair oil promotes long beautiful hair with colour and shine. It also maintains your natural hair colour, hair roots get the proper nourishment which helps your hair to grow longer and stronger.
- DIRECTIONS: Keshita Oil is a GMP certified product which is absolutely safe and effective to use on a daily basis. Apply on the scalp with your fingertips and gently massage for 5-10 minutes. Keep it for an hour or more and rinse it off with a mild herbal shampoo. Initially, use 3-4 weeks and 2-3 days a week for best results.
- TRUSTWORTHY: Sandu is an ISO 9001:2000 certified group of companies. We take utmost care about the material used for packaging of medicines, so that medicine must not react with the container. So we diligently use “Glass Bottles” for packing of Asav, Arishta and Kadha to preserve the integrity, quality and efficacy of the medicine.
Benefits of Ayurveda and Coming to Balance
Staying Well (Preventive Care)
Western medicine focuses mainly on treating diseases. While western medicine struggles to catch up to the ancient wisdom of preventive care, Ayurvedic medicine has been able to maintain health and prevent illness for thousands of years.
Beautiful complexions are those with a healthy complexion. Many commercial skin care products contain harsh chemicals that can cause our skin to be mistreated to the point that we feel compelled to mask the damage with harsh chemicals.
The speed of travel, the overload of information, and the constant mechanical noise that permeates our lives today make it easy to become distracted and to find our minds disappointed and anxious. Our reasons follow when we slow down to know and understand our bodies and how their natural constitutions require balance.
Stress is similar to losing focus in our minds. As most of us do, working under pressure aggravates Vata and causes stress. A Vata imbalance affects the joints first and. Don't we often notice high-stress levels by sore, clenched jaws? Ayurveda alleviates stress through diet and lifestyle.
Have a Question?
We are here to help you 7 days a week and respond within 24 hours. Plus, you can find most answers to your questions right on this page.
If the client follows the advice of the ayurvedic practitioner, they can expect to see some improvement within 2-6 weeks, with more changes to come.
The Ayurvedic approach to restoring balance to one’s health includes a variety of treatments, such as:
- Adopting a regular sleep schedule
- Making dietary adjustments, such as incorporating more warm foods, oils, or greens
- Using herbs in various forms such as loose powder, capsules, teas, medicated ghee/oil, tinctures, and honey balls
- Body treatments
- PanchaKarma, a deep cleansing and rejuvenation process
- Yoga and Meditation
- Aromatherapy and Color Therapy
As a result of detoxification, mild flu-like symptoms can occur, or a rash may appear. This is a normal reaction in most cases and indicates that the herbs are working. When the response is more substantial, the practitioner usually adjusts the dosage.
Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine, can be a valuable addition to traditional cancer treatment protocols. The effectiveness of Ayurveda in treating cancer would depend on the type, stage, and aggressiveness of cancer, as well as the recommendations of a medical professional.
Before undergoing cancer treatment, an Ayurvedic professional can develop a customized plan that includes a proper diet, lifestyle changes, and herbal supplements to help maintain and improve strength.
Ayurveda can help minimize side effects and symptoms associated with traditional cancer treatments during cancer treatment. Herbal juices, medicated oils, and supplements can support and enhance cancer treatment therapies. Meditation, breathing exercises, and Yoga Nidra can provide emotional support during this difficult time.
Post-treatment, Ayurveda can aid in detoxifying the body, strengthening and rebuilding healthy tissues, and boosting immunity to prevent a recurrence. Herbs, foods, body therapies, and yoga practices can be used to promote overall health and well-being.
Ayurveda can provide support during cancer treatment by helping to alleviate side effects and symptoms, as well as maintaining a robust digestive system. Herbal juices, teas, and spices can be used during chemotherapy and radiation, with Manjishtha tea decoction and cilantro leaf juice being particularly beneficial. In between treatments, herbs and medicated oils can enhance cancer treatment therapies. Meditation, breathing exercises, and Yoga Nidra can help provide emotional support during this phase. Ayurveda offers exceptional support to allow the body to heal fully.
Arthritis is often caused by the accumulation of toxins, known as ama, and poor digestion. Panchakarma, a detoxification therapy, is typically recommended to address the underlying toxins. The treatment plan for arthritis depends on the specific imbalances in the doshas, the fundamental energies that govern the body.
If Vata is primarily involved, symptoms may include stiffness, pain, and dryness. Treatment may consist of warm, cooked, moderately spiced foods, herbal supplements such as heritage and castor oil (both internal and external), and possibly yogaraj Guggulu or simhanada Guggulu.
If Pitta is primarily involved, symptoms may include inflammation and burning sensations. Treatment may include:
- A diet high in greens.
- Cooling spices.
- Herbs add moist and excellent properties.
- Possibly Kishore Guggulu.
If Kapha is primarily involved, symptoms may include swelling and water retention. Treatment may consist of warm, cooked foods with hot and aromatic spices, bibhitaki, and possibly herbal diuretic supplements such as Triphala Guggulu, punarnava Guggulu, or simhanada Guggulu.
Yoga can be helpful for all types of arthritis as it can help to improve flexibility and strengthen the joints.
When dealing with severe conditions such as broken bones, acute bleeding, advanced or debilitating diseases, or cancer, it is recommended to seek treatment from an allopathic doctor. However, Ayurveda can effectively treat a wide range of chronic conditions and those that have not responded well to Western medicines.
Ayurveda can help with a variety of issues, including gastrointestinal problems (ulcers, IBS, IBD, Crohn’s, diverticulitis, etc.), fatigue, pain (low back pain, muscular or bone pain, etc.), hormone/endocrine function (diabetes, infertility, menopause, etc.), weight management, immune system function (including cancer), auto-immune disorders (Hashimoto’s, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS, etc.), nervous system disorders (RLS, Parkinson’s, ADHD/ADD, etc.), respiratory issues (asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, etc.), circulatory system issues (hypertension, cholesterol, heart function, etc.), cognitive function and psychological disorders/imbalances (memory, depression, stress, anxiety, insomnia, bipolar, etc.), urinary function, anti-aging and many more.
Nature is at the core of Ayurveda remedies. Ayurvedic philosophy emphasizes that you can use food as medicine, which is why the herbs, oils, and other substances used in treatment must come from clean and natural sources. This approach helps to avoid the introduction of additional toxins into the body.